Registration for each course closes one week prior to the class date.
Purpose: To provide training on Cornerstone data entry for the IBCCP.
This training will provide a “hands-on” approach to the Breast & Cervical Cancer functions within the Cornerstone software system. The course includes: Client Enrollment, Breast & Cervical Cancer Data, Service Provider Selection, Procedure Specific Data, Case Notes, Procedure History Inquiry, Assessments, and Reports.
Virtual training: The first half of the training day contains the instructional portion of the training and the second half of the day comprises independent data entry assignments with technical assistance available. All assignments must be accurately complete during the assigned time
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in enrolling a new client on the Cornerstone system
- Enter medical information from the client's health assessment, Physician’s Visit Summary Sheet, mammogram report, pap smear report, abnormal breast screening follow-up report, and the abnormal cervical screening follow-up report
- Properly enter data for referral or scheduled appointments for Breast & Cervical Cancer screening and diagnostic follow-ups
- Obtain report information on Breast & Cervical Cancer clients follow-up history, network of providers, billing and client demographics
- Enter billing information
Prior to this training, all participants must complete the IBCCP Policy and Procedure Manual Training.
- For the greatest benefit from the training, it is preferred the participant work in the program for at least one month
- By registering for this training, I certify I have completed the above mentioned training.
- In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must attend both days and complete the assigned training scenarios.